New 6950 Display pot and HDMI slot 1 does not work

No matter which monitor i plug into the #1 display whether HDMI cable or Display Link it will not detect it. I have switched out all three monitors and they all work on display port 2 & 3 but not 1.

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case 372932 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

In addition, in order for us to assist you as quickly as possible, please be sure to also provide us with:

• A detailed description of the issue and any troubleshooting steps you may have already taken
  • Your Amazon order ID number or other proof of purchase
  • If possible, video or pictures whichever could help us understand the issue better

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Amazon.com order number: 112-3339701-3258621

Issue is exactly as I stated. no video output from either #1 port

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for reaching out to us directly and providing your Amazon order ID number. That is much appreciated.

When you have a moment, could you please collect a set of diagnostic logs generated by our PlugDebug utility? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help our support team understand what could be happening. To collect these logs, please have your UD-6950PDZ plugged into your computer, and please follow this link for instructions: https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

The tool will collect system logs into a ZIP file and save them to your Desktop so they can be attached to your email reply. These log files combined with the problem description you’ve provided will help us understand what’s happening and provide the best next steps.

We look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Michael S.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

I have emailed the zip file you requested.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.