New 3900 Docking station will not show in monitors

I cannot seem to get my external monitors to recognize the laptop screen. My mouse and keyboard work though. I downloaded and installed the drivers. I have another laptop that worked just fine, my work laptop that I dock at work also. I assume there is some setting on the other laptop that I have to change. Any advice

Hi Joe, thanks for posting! Sorry to hear that our dock is not working with your monitors and I will be happy to help!

Thank you for the description of the behavior you are seeing. Based off of this, the quickest variable to double-check is to make sure that your monitors are set to the correct input setting by using the buttons on the front of the monitors. If you haven’t already, would you be able too confirm that the input settings are correct?

Assuming they are set correctly, we’ll want to examine some log files to see if they can tell us what is happening. To help us do so please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug with everything connected. Please send us the file that is created on your Desktop by sending it to our direct email support at support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket number 153707’ in the subject line so we can match everything up. We’ll examine the log files and determine next steps from there.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support