My UD-3900 is displaying the 2 nd monitor but not the 2nd mouse and 2nd keyboard

My UD-3900 is displaying the 2 nd monitor but the 2nd mouse and 2nd keyboard are also controlling the first monitor.

How do i get the 2nd mouse and keyboard to control the 2nd monitor.

I want to use the same computer with 2 users
the 1st monitor is plugged into the computer
the 2nd monitor is plugged into the pluggable device and the 2nd monitor displays the
computers desktop and that works fine

When i plug the 2nd mouse and keyboard into the pluggable device they donot show up on monitor 2 but they show up on monitor 1

iu want to use one computer so 2 people can use it at the same time

thanks

Hi Frank,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support and for joining our forums. We’re always happy to help with your questions.

I’m sorry that our docking station won’t work to allow multiple people to use the same computer at once and I’m sorry if there was any confusion about how our docks work.

The dock will let you add monitors and USB devices to your computer, however Windows only supports a single user at a time so adding another mouse and monitor won’t let a second person use the computer independently.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this or if we can provide any additional information to help. Also, we have a 30-day no-hassle return policy so if this device was a recent purchase and it isn’t meeting your needs we can help out with the refund process so please let us know if that’s the case.

Thanks!
-Andrew

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.