my UD-3000 usb 3.0 docking station is not working need help right away!!!!

the topic says it all i’m pretty much having trouble getting my docking station to display on my monitor when i plug it up to my laptop. i have downloaded the drivers several times, i have restarted my laptop, the dock station, and the monitor, i have made sure all cables are plugged in firmly and correctly, i have made sure the monitor does work by plugging it in directly to my laptop with an adapter. i have pretty much done everything right and still not working and the crazy part about this is that it was working fine when i first had it then 3 days in it stopped working but the usb port work just no display or ethernet connection and yes i have made sure the etherent has data reaching out to it…please i need help here. if i were to guess this might be a hardware issue but i just need a second opinion

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting here! Could you run the DisplayLink Support tool (instructions here: http://plugable.com/support/displayli… ) with the dock connected to the system and email the resulting .zip to support@plugable.com along with your Amazon order ID and a link to this thread?

This would give us a better insight as to what is going on. Once we analyze it we can figure out the next steps.

Regards,
Roze