My plugable

I need help to plug in to my android

Hello Luna,

Thanks for contacting us! I do apologize for any trouble you’ve had, and I am here to help. I’d like to ask a few basic questions to provide you with the best support:

• Which of our products do you have?
  • What make and model of Android device do you have?

We see a lot of questions about our Ethernet Adapters and Android. Compatibility with the ASIX chip-sets in our adapters is ultimately up to the phone/tablet manufacturer, and results are not typical. Multiple customers with the exact same device may experience different compatibility. If you are trying to connect your device to Ethernet, you may want to try putting it into airplane mode. Doing so may force the Ethernet connection to be recognized.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly at: support@plugable.com with your Amazon order number. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Thank you,

Kevin
Product Owner
support@plugable.com

Hello Luna,

Thanks again for reaching out to us! I wanted to check back in with you, and see if there was anything I could do to help. I will still need to get some further information about your situation to provide support. If you still need help, please respond and let me know.

Thank you,

Kevin
Product Owner
support@plugable.com

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.