my plugable UD-3900 external display doesn't work with my yoga 710

I have a Lenovo Yoga 710 – 151KB Model 80V5, with 15.6 inches touch screen display, I bought a plugable UD-3900 and installed the driver with external cd driver, keyboard and mouse works fine however the external display connected to hdmi doesn’t work.
I tried to install many times the driver again but not fix the problem.
I have tested the device with other laptop Lenovo Thinpad X260 and everything works ok, only the Yoga has a problem.

Please your help to fix this problem.

I have installed the web last version driver, instead the one that came in the box, and now is working fine.
regards,
RAFAEL

Hi Rafael,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us via GetSatisfaction as well! DisplayLink drivers are updated constantly, and I am glad that downloading and installing the most recent version helped resolve the issue!

If anyone else is inquiring as to where to find the most recent version, we keep all available stable and tested versions of DisplayLink drivers for our products at this link -> https://plugable.com/drivers/displayl…

If Rafael or anyone has any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at support@plugable.com

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support