My monitor and laptop go to sleep after 2 or three of non use. My laptop is set to sleep at 25 minutes. It is very annoying. I have downloaded all of the drivers on the website. Any help???
Thanks for contacting us!
We’ll want to proceed with a clean installation of the drivers, and see if the behavior is any different. We’ll do all of the following with the DisplayLink adapter disconnected, until the very last step.
- Disconnect the DisplayLink adapter from the computer
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel->Programs. Don’t worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
- Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool, found here:
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (even if not prompted to)
- Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software, found here:
- Reboot, even if not prompted to
- Once you’re back in Windows, reattach the DisplayLink adapter and let it install and update the firmware which should happen automatically.
Let me know if that helps!