This devise is on my newer HP Envy Laptop running Windows 10, which came with no Bluetooth capability. Originally, your Pluggable Blutooth worked great for a few weeks but now the music constantly fades in and out, form high to low, like someone is turning the volume dial from 10 to 2 to 10 to 2 to 10 then back to 2, it is so frustrating, almost makes you feel dizzy.
I know it is not the speaker system because we will stream NetFlix from our iPad or Blu-Ray movies from our Sony Play Station to the same speaker system with no fading issues at all. The sound fading in and out only happens with this laptop that has your Pluggable Blutooth.
Please help me as soon as you can because most of the day I am streaming music throughout the day for work but now I cannot no longer tolerate the constant fading of music.
I am sorry that there are problems getting a steady audio signal through the Plugable Bluetooth adapter. I would like to help and have a few questions.
• Is the Plugable Bluetooth adapter plugged in to a USB 2.0 port or USB 3.0 port?
• What side of the computer is the adapter plugged in to?
• Are there any objects that break line-of-sight between your audio device and the adapter? (The computer itself, a wooden desk, a decorative glass vase, etc.)
• About how far away is your audio device from the Bluetooth adapter?
• Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.
Once you get the file, please send it, and the answers to the questions above to email@example.com and use the subject line “For Ticket #160701”.
Of course if it turns out something is wrong with the adapter, we will get a replacement out to you right away.