Music and audio cutting out when using USB 2.0 adaptor

Hi,

I am using a PLUGABLE USB 2.0 BLUETOOTH ADAPTER, on windows 7, 64 bit. I am having audio problems where my audio will lag and freeze on my PC. I am using Beats X for my bluetooth headphones and they work great with everything else. I have tried other troubleshooting methods on here to no avail. Please help.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting here. I’m sorry about the audio problems. It sounds like there is another driver that is conflicting with the Plugable driver and causing the cut-outs and freezing.

Could you run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what is happening.

To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email: support@plugable.com, and put “For Ticket #215836” in the subject line.

Thanks!
David
Plugable Support

Hi Kevin,

I’m just checking back to see if you were able to get your Bluetooth adapter working on your computer. If not, please let me know. I’m happy to continue helping.

Thanks!

David
Plugable Support

I’m going to close this thread. If you have any additional questions, please contact us directly at support@plugable.com. Thanks!