Multiple versions of the UD-ULTC4K?

The website specs for this dock show 4x USB-A ports, ethernet, 3x stacked pairs of HDMI/DP inputs, an SD card reader on the front. Mine has only 3x USB-A ports, 1x HDMI, 2x DPs, and no SD card reader on the front. I’ve noticed it also doesn’t appear to power my Zbook G7 Firefly at full power despite the specs saying it outputs 100w (meaning I have to also use the in-box AC adapter). It clearly says it’s a UD-ULTC4k on the bottom label, though. What am I missing?

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry your docking station is not working as expected and I would be happy to help.

Thank you as well for the detail you provided and the testing you have performed that is much appreciated. Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Please send an image of the label on the bottom of the docking station to us directly via support@plugable.com with ‘For Ticket 400601’ in the subject line. This will allow us match things up and examine this case to help determine the next steps.

Please also include your Amazon Order ID number for the docking station purchase in your direct email. Please do not post the Order ID or the PlugDebug file in our public forum.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Richard A
Plugable Technologies
https://plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.