Multiple monitors disappeared!

can i have multiple displays through the 3.o usb hub connected to a plugable usb switch
to drive 2 monitors from either computer selected? when the hub is connected to teh computers i have full use of monitors. when i added the switch, peripherals worked (mouse, keyboard) but no displays.
thanks

Hi John,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I would be happy to answer your questions!

Just to make sure I am understanding your setup, How are you connecting the displays to the system, are they connected via USB adapters to the hub, and then to the switch, or to the system directly?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to John via this thread, but we were not able to receive a response back. If you are experiencing any similar issues, or any issues related to any of our Plugable products, please feel free to send us a direct email at support@plugable.com

If john would like to continue troubleshooting, this thread will be closed, but sending a direct email to the previously mentioned support email address will get us back on track to help!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support