Multiple characters while typing

I have a Lenovo t570 connected to a UD-3900 with a wired keyboard. While typing multiple characters will randomly be put on the document. I have replaced my keyboard because it was like a key was stuck. I found the article that this was happening on a dell system and the fix was to install a dell patch.
Need a fix for Lenovo systems as well.
Thanks

Hi Elmer,

Thank you for posting!

In our experience helping others, we have found that each support case can be different (even if the description sounds similar).

As a result, based on your description of the behavior our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address β†’ support@plugable.com with β€˜For ticket #- 375272’ in the subject line that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-3900 purchase
  2. While the UD-3900 is connected to your PC (even if not working as expected), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug β†’ https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.