Monitors resume flickering, nonfunctional from sleep mode - Windows 7 64

Cee 15 hours ago -

Well, I may have spoken to soon! My issue still persists unfortunately! See below as I did what was recommended from other posts.

Jan. 28, 2014
I actually found a solution to my problem that worked after I posted my question.
It turns out confirming the display drivers are up to date and Nvidia drivers along with downloading the latest DisplayLink drivers for the adapter, available from http://displaylink.com/support/downlo

Did all of that, rebooted - set my power saving options to
turn off display - never and
put computer to sleep - 1 minute just to see what would happen.
Monitors went to sleep after 1 min. I tapped space bar and my system came back on as normal!

Jan 29, 2014
Hello Roze,
I may have spoken to soon…
Today, my problem has come back… displays responding but my main is not 100% functional and flickering…

System is putting monitors to sleep after 20mins. when I hit my space bar - nothing, tap ‘esc’ the displays (2) come back however (1) of them my non usb-vga is flickering, not responding, frozen etc.
What do I do??
Earlier I had to click my power button once/quickly and cancel shutdown to get the monitor non usb-vga to come back - but not in a fully functioning manner… this is getting frustrating there has to be a solution.
In reviewing previous post to mine, I did as suggested;

• update usb-vga drivers (which wasn’t necessary as my Windows 7 64bit - did it automatically)
  • update/confirm drivers for monitors/display - checked/fine.
  • Nvidia drivers - checked/fine.
  • downloaded ‘DisplayLink’ drivers - added/rebooted/fine.

Any suggstions Pls. help
I’m reposting this msg. as this thread is closed as ‘doesn’t need answer’

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up - sorry to hear that the problem has returned!

We have a tool called PlugDebug that is handy when troubleshooting this sort of issue. Can you please navigate to:
http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

The above page will have a download link and instructions for how to run the application. Once it’s done, please send the .zip file it creates to support@plugable.com and we can see what the best steps will be.

Thanks!
Gary