Monitors not waking properly?

I have a UD-6950Z powering an M2 MBA and 2x Dell U2720Q monitors. One monitor is connected via DP and the other by HDMI.

I’m having an issue getting the monitors to wake. I tend to use this setup with the clamshell closed, but sometimes even opening the clamshell isn’t enough to wake the monitors immediately.

Is there a setting in Ventura or on the monitors themselves that I need to select in order to get the wake times to be more responsive?

Hi Mark,

Thank for your posting! I am sorry things are not working fully as expected while using your Plugable UD-6950Z docking station and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address → support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 390674’ in the subject line that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-6950Z purchase
  2. While the UD-6950Z is connected to your Mac (even if not working as expected), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.