Monitors go Black for a few seconds, or until Cord is re plugged in

Hello,

I have a few users with these Docking stations and we are having varying issues with the monitors plugged in. All laptops are Windows 10.

A couple of the laptops, have both monitors go black for a few seconds to a minute routinely, and are restored as if nothing happened.

Another laptop had one of the monitors disconnect, and that monitor seems to only restore the screen by unplugging and re plugging in the monitor. (I have tried rotating out the cords for this situation, no change in situation)

Any advice would be appreciated, and please let me know if i can clarify anything more or describe anything further. Thank you very much!!

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected with your UD-6950 docking stations and I would be happy to help.

It sounds like there may be a few different scenarios here, so let’s focus on one specific instance at a time to help prevent confusion.

In this case, let’s start by addressing the issue you describe as, “Another laptop had one of the monitors disconnect, and that monitor seems to only restore the screen by unplugging and re plugging in the monitor. (I have tried rotating out the cords for this situation, no change in situation)”

If you would, on that single particular system just after the behavior has occurred again please keep everything connected (even though the one display is not working as expected) and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly via support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #290139’ in the subject line. This will allow to match things up and examine some log files from the system to help determine the next steps.

** Please also include the Amazon Order ID number for the UD-6950 purchase in your direct email **

** Please do not post the PlugDebug file or the Amazon Order ID number in our public forum **

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.