Monitors don't wake up

HP notebook with Windows 10 & USD-3900. Moving wireless mouse used to wake up PC & 2 external monitors, now only PC wakes up (welcome tone can be heard, and if I open lid, screen quickly comes on). If I turn 3900 off/on, monitors come on (wake up), too. I don’t think I’ve changed anything on the 3900 or the PC.

Thanks for any help

Hi Ken,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, as well as providing this great information. I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem, but I would be happy to assist!

Based on the fact that this setup used to work correctly, and perform the behavior you originally wanted, we may be dealing with a Windows or software related issue. The sleep and wake functions related to the docking station and hub are all configured and setup by the system and operating system, and the docking station should not effect any of this behavior.

Just to make sure I have all of the right information, could you please visit www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug and download and run our PlugDebug application. This will then create some log files in a .zip folder on your desktop. Once the .zip file is located, could you please attach it to a direct email and send it to support@plugable.com with “Ticket No 189194” in the subject line?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Ken regarding his issue on this GetSatisfaction thread, as well as directly via e-Mail, but we have not receive a response back, If Ken would like to reach back out to us regarding his issue, we would be more then happy to assist!

If anyone is experiencing the same issue, please feel free to reach out to us at support@plugable.com and we would be more then happy to work through finding a resolution to any issues you are experiencing.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support