Thank you for reaching out!
I’d be happy to take a closer look at this issue via email.
I’d like to request some logs from your system to investigate further. Could you please keep the Plugable adapter connected to your system (with the non-working displays still attached), then navigate to our PlugDebug tool (https://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) and follow the instructions there?
This file can be sent to support@Plugable.com
In the meantime, Let’s perform a power cycle of the unit to reset its internal hub chipset. We’ve seen that this can often restore the hub to a working state when it is not quite working. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect all USB peripherals connected to the hub
- Disconnect the hub from the host machine, then disconnect the power adapter from the power
- Leave unplugged for 1 minute for the power to dissipate
- Connect the hub initially into power only
- Connect the hub to the host machine, then connect USB peripherals and test for functionality
Please let me know if these steps work for you.
Thank you for allowing us to help!