after upgrading to windows 10- my second monitor is no longer recognized by the intel graphic control panel. However, when I use window’s 10 display system, it recognizes both monitors but the display of my main monitor is messed up. The resolution is wrong and when I put it to the correct resolution the display only uses 3/4 of my screen. What is the problem here? I have to plug my monitor directly into my computer to get it to work right, which defeats the purpose of having the plugable display link
monitor not recognized by intel control panel after window 10 upgrade
Please perform a clean DisplayLink driver installation by doing the following:
- Disconnect product (you did not specify) from the computer
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel -> Programs. Do not worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
- Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool -> http://displaylink.com/support/sla.ph…
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (do not close the window until you see the message “Cleaning complete. Press ENTER to end.”)
- Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software from our downloads page -> http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/…
- Reconnect the product to the computer when prompted to do so and test.
Please let me know if this yields any results.
Did the instructions help?