after upgrading to windows 10- my second monitor is no longer recognized by the intel graphic control panel. However, when I use window’s 10 display system, it recognizes both monitors but the display of my main monitor is messed up. The resolution is wrong and when I put it to the correct resolution the display only uses 3/4 of my screen. What is the problem here? I have to plug my monitor directly into my computer to get it to work right, which defeats the purpose of having the plugable display link
Please perform a clean DisplayLink driver installation by doing the following:
- Disconnect product (you did not specify) from the computer
- Uninstall DisplayLink Core software from Control Panel -> Programs. Do not worry if this fails, just move onto the next step.
- Download and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool -> http://displaylink.com/support/sla.ph…
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (do not close the window until you see the message “Cleaning complete. Press ENTER to end.”)
- Now download and run the latest DisplayLink software from our downloads page -> http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/…
- Reconnect the product to the computer when prompted to do so and test.
Please let me know if this yields any results.
Did the instructions help?