Monitor is not working on Mojave 10.14.12!

Hello,

I have updated my Macbook Pro 15-inch 2018 with Mojave 10.14.2. I also have installed the update from your troubleshooting site ( DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for macOS 5.0.1 ). It is still not working.
I have linked the docking station via HDMI to HMDI to my Dell P2717H. Can you help me please? I bought this quite expensive docking station and expect that it works. Thanks. <3

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist.

Due to the issues associated with OS updates, performance related issues, and changes in how DisplayLink works inside of macOS, the UD-3900 is not supported or marked as compatible with macOS based systems. We make sure to point this out on both the Amazon listing and the product page. The UD-3900 is only marked as compatible on Windows based systems, due to a closer integration with the operating system.

The best next step is to help work through providing a full refund for your device. When you have a moment, could you please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, providing your Amazon Order ID Number associated with the purchase, and inputting “Ticket no. 256213” in the subject line so that we can ensure all of your information stays in the same location.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We hope the information we laid out in regards to our USB 3.0 Docking Stations and macOS were clear, but we were not able to receive a response back from the customer. If they would like to continue with the return process, or anyone else has any similar issues, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support