Monitor completely unresponsive

I just plugged in my new docking station. After a few moments, it began to install. Eventually it recognized my speakers, mouse, and keyboard. However, I can’t get any response at all in the monitor. I tried changing the Display configuration but nothing. I use this monitor with my computers all the time without any issues, and verified the connection (DVI.) I am not all that tech saavy and could not even find the place to download new drivers on this site. Any advice before I ship this thing back to Amazon?
Thanks,
Brenda H

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for posting here! I’m sorry to know that you are having trouble with the Docking Station. Could you connect the dock to the system, run the DisplayLink Support Tool (instructions here: http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis…) and send us the .zip generated on the desktop as an attachment to support@plugable.com along with your amazon order ID and a link to this thread?

It will give us a better insight as to what is going on the system side. Once we analyze it we can figure out the next steps to resolve this issue quickly.

Regards,
Roze