Monitor and Audio Not Working

I just unpackaged and hooked up my Plugable USB 3.0 Docking Station (UD-3000). I am running Win 7 Pro 64 bit and have installed and upgraded all the software. USB hubs are working fine but I can’t get the monitor to work, or the audio to work. Tried plugging in a different monitor, also doesn’t work. Audio does work when plugged directly into laptop. Green USB light comes on the front of unit, but no other lights. Went through detect display features on laptop and it doesn’t recognize the monitor. Think I may have a bad unit.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for posting here! I’m sorry to know about the trouble you are having with the Plugable UD-3000.

Could you run the DisplayLink Support Tool (instructions from http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis…) with the Plugable UD-3000 connected to the system and email the .zip it generates on the desktop to support@plugable.com along with your Amazon order ID and a link to this thread?

This will give us a better insight as to what is going on and how to resolve it.

Regards,
Roze

I have emailed that .zip file as requested, along with my Amazon order ID#, plus the link to this thread. I noticed that one other piece of information you may need is the seriel number from the unit itself, which is K12-00161427 from the bottom of the unit.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen,

Thanks for the information! We will get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Regards,
Roze