Model: UD-6950Z Screen stops working on screen saver and line pattern on screens

I bought a new UD-6950Z for my desk and have it hooked up to a pluggable switch because I have my work laptop and my personal desktop. Before, I had the UD-3900, which worked fine with both computers and the switch. I upgraded because I wanted something with 2 HDMI ports for my larger screens. I got this a few days ago, and now when my computer goes to the screen saver, the screens are black with a light line going up and down. To get them working again, I have to unplug and plug back in the power cable to the docking station. I am working on a Macbook Air and a Lenovo Legion desktop. So far, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers and unhook the switch, but neither has worked. I saw that there was an issue like this reported in 2022, and the person was told to write in on case # 365656. I’m trying to figure out what I need to do so I don’t have this issue.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am sorry to hear that your equipment is not functioning as expected, and would be happy to provide additional support.

To help diagnose the issue, may I ask you to please keep the device connected to your laptop and everything still attached (even if not working as expected) and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug? → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

Once you have the logs, simply send an email to support@plugable.com with the subject line of “Ticket 423219” so that we can prioritize that case and match it to this inquiry.

If you could provide your Amazon Order ID (or other proof of purchase) associated with your Plugable device, I would be happy to check on your warranty status as well.

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Ryoma
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.