Magbac USB Docking station - Macbook Pro 2020 and Audient ID4 Soundcard Making Noise

I have just purchased a magbac docking station from amazon, using it on my Macbook Pro 16inch 2020, I have an Audient ID4 Soundcard and when I plug it in using USB3.0 a static sound comes out of the speakers, I used this previously with a USBC adapter and it never made any noise or had any problems but with the docking station it makes a horrible static sound and does not seem to stop. Please help.

Hi Elson,

Thank for posting in Plugable Technologies support forum!

My impression when you say, “I have just purchased a magbac docking station from amazon…” is that you have a purchased a product from this company → https://www.magbac.com/ Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Presuming for the moment that my impression is indeed correct, Plugable Technologies cannot provide support for other manufacturer’s products.

As a result, we would suggest contacting magBac directly for assistance with their product.

Apologies that we cannot be of more help in this specific case!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.