macOS Sierra 10.12.6 not working with Plugable USB-C 2k HDMI Input/Output

I am currently running macOS Sierra 10.12.6. I have the DisplayLink 4.1.11 installed and am still getting a 2K HDMI issue where no display is detected. I see this is an issue with higher version of macOS, but I am still having what seems to be the same issue. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi Trey,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I appreciate you reaching out to us directly via email, as well as on this forum. I would be happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue, you may be running into a problem associated with Apple GateKeeper blocking the Displaylink driver from loading (which is required in order for the display connected to the 2K HDMI port to output correctly).

When you have a moment, please follow the instructions located at this link -> https://plugable.com/2017/10/27/how-t… and let me know if this helps resolve the issue!

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Trey and provide some instructions for attempting to resolve the issue they were experiencing, but we did not receive a response back.

If Trey would like to continue troubleshooting, or anyone else is running into the same issue, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support