MacBook Pro M2 desktop is no longer accessible with 2 external monitors

(2) DELL U34145W monitors, attached to MacBook Pro 14" M2, MACOS 13.4.1 - MacBook screen, and two external monitors are powered on and I can see the desktop for each. I can move Windows from one Dell Monitor to another but not to the MacBook pro screen. I cannot access the MacBook Pro screen with my mouse, either. (I have the two Dell Monitors on either side of the MacBook. When I move a window from one monitor to the other - it goes straight from one monitor to the next - without any sign of the mouse or window or anything passing through the MacBook Screen - again - cannot access the windows on the MacBook screen with my mouse in this configuration - did not see anything to be changed in the SETTINGS → Display on the MacBook - no option to add a second external monitor. Thanks

Hi Dan,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at this issue to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case 410140 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.