27UD88-W
27" Class 4K UHD IPS LED Monitor
Can be found here https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27ud88-w-4k-uhd-led-monitor

Monitor 2
LG
32sq780s-w
32" 4K UHD Smart Monitor with webOS and Ergo Stand
can be found here https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-32sq780s-w-4k-uhd-monitor

Each monitor will work one at a time both are using the HDMI’s included with them. I am using the Thunderbolt cable included with my dock. Each will work independently and both detect that there is something hooked up to them but only one will display or be detected by the MacBook. Please help before I throw monitors out the window and the neighbors get confused by my behavior.

I have done a NVRAM reset and that other acronym reset, but am surely willing to walk through whatever I need to again.

I also Ran a debug report through y’alls app. I can’t find the ticket number to email it to you.

Oh yeah, running Monterrey 12.6.7

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our forums!

I am sorry to hear that you are running into issues with your TBT3-UDZ, but I would be happy to help diagnose the issues here.

The log files that you collected will definitely help us out with this display issue. Please email us at support@plugable.com with the subject line, “Ticket #410765” and we’ll take a look into it.

Thank you,

Evan
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Thanks for the quick response . Log sent.

Hi Christopher,

I just wanted to follow up here and let you know that we haven’t received an email yet with the log files. Can you verify that the email was sent to the correct address?

support@plugable.com

Thanks,

Evan
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

it was sent
Mon, Jul 17, 1:07 PM

I am resending it now

derp…I sent it to .co instead of .com

this isn’t the solution. lol

I checked and the cord is branded plugable

Yup, you’re right. The label on the cable says 2m and says 20 gigright there. That’s what came in the box…y’all wanna send me the right one? That’d be rad.

Issue ended up being a wrong cable that only supported 20Gbps. A new cable is being sent which will hopefully resolve the issue here

Evan
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.