MacBook Air Retina 2018 & Mojave 10.14.6 crash when sleeping

Hello,

It has been couple of weeks of diagnosis and I finally realized that my MacBook Air is crashing on sleep only when connected to the TBT3-UDV dock.

In the Mac crashlog I see that a USB device is causing the panic attack.

Connected on the dock is my speakers, two monitors and an ethernet cable.

Has anyone encounter this and has a solution to offer as it’s getting pretty annoying.

Thx,

Hi Yvan,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your TBT3-UDV docking station and I would be happy to help.

The behavior you describe is certainly not typical or expected, so our next step is to get some additional information.

If you would, please keep the dock connected to your system and send the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug to us directly via support@plugable.com with 'For Ticket #283713" in the subject line.

This will allow us to match things up and examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps. Please also include the Amazon Order ID number for the TBT3-UDV purchase in your direct email.

** Please do not post either the PlugDebug or Amazon Order ID number in our public forum **

Thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.