MacBook Air M1 and Can't display only on 2 external monitors

Bought the Plugable USB 3.0 Dual 4K. It detects everything but my firm uses MICROSOFT REMOTE DESKTOP Version 10.6.8 (1914) and under Edit PC Display Option it only has the option Use all monitors. How can I only get the Remote Desktop to show on the 2 external monitors and my Mac screen to not have the Remote Desktop.

Hello,

Thank you for posting!

In our experience helping others, we have found that the Microsoft Remote Desktop Application for Mac can use all of the monitors connected to the host or it can use only one. The application unfortunately does not allow you to selectively pick which monitors are to be used for the remote connection within a multi-monitor setup.

This is a limitation of the Microsoft Remote Desktop Application (it is not a limitation of the Plugable product) which you would unfortunately encounter regardless of the manner in which the monitors were connected to your Mac.

Apologies we cannot be of more help in this specific case, and thank you in advance for your understanding!

Sean
Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.