Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance! I’m sorry to hear that your UD-6950 is no longer work when the lid is closed on your MacBook
Can I please ask for some additional details?
- Can you please check the macOS power settings to make sure the correct settings are enabled? To do so please follow the below steps.
- Click on the Apple logo in the top left, and select 'System Preferences
- Click on ‘Battery’, and go to the ‘Power Adapter’ options.
- Please check ‘Prevent your Mac from automatically sleeping when the display is off’
- Check to see if this resolves the problem.
- Can you please confirm that you are keeping a power adapter connected to your MacBook when you close the lid? I addition to this a mouse and keyboard is also needed to be present.
- If the above does not resolve the problem, can you please reach out to us directly? You can do so by email email@example.com and mention ticket #381432
Once again we apologize for the trouble, and will keep a lookout for your reply.
Sean // Plugable Support // Plugable.com/Support