Looking for dock that can support several versions of Lenovo Thinkpad x1

I am hoping someone can help me? I am looking for a potential dock that can support the following two laptops from Lenovo:

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 7th Gen Laptop (20QD-001TUS)

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 20FQ 14" Flip Design 2-in-1 Ultrabook, i7-6500U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 14" FHD (1920x1080) IPS Anti-glare, Back-lit, Windows 10 Pro (20FQ001VUS)

can someone help me see if such a dock exists? i would like to be able to plug in the USB-C cord and have it work automatically as well as charge the laptop that is being used. Thank you.

Hi Bradley,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I am happy to help with that information.

It looks like the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon has two Thunderbolt 3 ports and should work with any of our USB-C Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3 docking stations.

Unfortunately I could not find much information about the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 20FQ. Specifically we would want to know if that laptop will support Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Alt Mode (DisplayPort) and Power Delivery for laptop charging.

If both computers support Thunderbolt 3, I would suggest the docking stations at the following link:

If the ThinkPad X1 Yoga 20FQ supports USB-C Alt Mode and Power Delivery, I would suggest the docking stations at the following link:

Hopefully this information is helpful and let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience and for giving us the chance to help!

Richard A
Plugable Technologies
https://plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.