Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse not working with UD-3900 - M705 & K780

Hi there-

Just received our UD-3900 in hopes of setting up a home desktop situation for my wife and I to share with our laptops. The display seems to be working fine but our wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard aren’t working when the dongles are plugged in to any of the USB ports. I read some of other peoples issues and tried the extension hub and that doesn’t work either. They do work if I plug them directly into the computer, but at that point i’m using two cables to connect the laptops and could just use the hdmi port and one usb, eliminating the need for the UD-3900. Thanks for the help, hopefully we can figure out a solution!

Hi Adam,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue, but I would be happy to assist!

Most likely there is interference occurring between the wireless keyboard and mouse dongle, and the USB 3.0 ports on the dock. Normally this behavior is rectified by the extension cable you mentioned, but not always!

Just to make sure we are not dealing with any kind of software issue, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug and email it to support@plugable.com with “Ticket #182554” in the subject line.

Is there also any chance you have the ability to test another USB keyboard and mouse to make sure the issue is only when you connect the wireless keyboard and mouse?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support