Limited Resolution on External Monitor

I have a user using a TBT4-UDZ. The dock is connected to a XPS 17 9700 with a Nvidia 2060. I know that it is capable of running the desired monitors.
The dock is connected to 3 total external monitors. Two of the monitors are Dell P2722H connected via DP. The Third monitor is a Dell S2723HC connected via HDMI. The two dell P2722Hs are displaying the correct 1080p resolution. The S2723HC is only displaying 576P at best.
I checked to ensure there were no new updates either windows, or Nvidia that maybe needed to be rolled back but I didn’t see anything installed/updated recently. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.

There is a known issue with some recent Nvidia driver updates causing low resolutions from the HDMI ports. We do have an FAQ item on our TBT4-UDZ product page that speaks to this and to the solution. Please see here: https://kb.plugable.com/question/2123959

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry

Senior Engineer | Product Owner
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.