LG UltraGear 27" Class FHD HDMI Not working

LG UltraGear 27" Class FHD IPS G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor

The HDMI connection is not working with docking station

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected and I am happy to help!

I would like to start off by getting some additional details to help narrow down the causes of this behavior, when you have a moment please let me know the following:

1. Is this display the LG model number: lg-27gl650f-b? Normally this can be found on a label likely on the back of the display or on the store page/invoice if purchased online.
  2. Has this adapter previously been used with this computer and another monitor, or is the adapter being used with this computer for the first time?
    2A) If being used with this computer for the first time have you already installed the DisplayLink software ( available here https://plugable.com/drivers/displaylink )?
    2B) If this adapter has previously worked with this computer, is it still working with the previous display, or another display?
  3. Is the monitor connected with a HDMI to HDMI cable, or using a HDMI to DisplayPort adapter cable or another adapter between the display and the graphics adapter?

Thank you for these additional details, they will help to determine our next steps.

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies
support@plugable.com