Lenovo Yoga 710 Windows 10 creator DVI works VGA on DVI adaptor does not

new Lenovo Yoga 710 to replace Yoga 3. New on has windows 10 pro 1703 creator version. Setup includes 1 HDMI monitor and one VGA. Driver current 8.2 m1. Monitors work fine on old system with Windows 10 Pro version before creator. On new system the VGA is not detected. If I change it to a DVI monitor it works. Have tried multiple VGA monitors but the Plugable dos not see them on the new system but has no problem on the old system. Have tried the cleanup utility and reinstall but still same issue.

any insight would be very helpful.

Hi Richard, thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the frustration using our dock with your Yoga 710 and I will be happy to help.

Thanks for the description of the behavior you are seeing. Based off of the results of your tests, we theoretically know the dock is working as it behaves as one would expect on your older Yoga 3.

As you have already attempted the cleaner steps, we’ll want to examine some log files to see if they can tell us what is happening on your Yoga 710. To help us do so please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug with everything connected. Please send us the file that is created on your desktop to our direct support email address at support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket Number 183493’ in the subject line so we can match everything up and go from there.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support