Lenovo X1 Yoga

I just got this docking station to use with my Lenovo X1 Yoga. Right now everything seems to work except battery charging. The docking station delivers power to the laptop, and the battery doesn’t drain, but it doesn’t charge either. Is there some settings that I’m missing to allow the dock to charge the laptop?

Hello, thanks for posting! Thank you for the description of the issue you are seeing and I am sorry to hear that charging is not working.

We’ll want to gather more information when our dock is connected to see what could be happening. To help us do so please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug with everything connected even thought he battery is not charging. Please send the file that is created on your Desktop to our support email address at support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket Number 263412’ in the subject line. We’ll match everything up and determine next steps from there.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Thanks for your response. After using the laptop today, and then returning home, it now charges when it’s plugged in. I will keep you posted if this was not just a one time problem.

Thanks for the update and sounds good.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.