Latitude 5480 not detecting model ud-ultcdl at all

I know dock works because another computer works know the latitude hooks to a different dock at work
Restarted machine downloaded software/drivers. Not sure what to do when it completely ignores the plugged in dock. Blue light is on dock so getting power.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist.

Just to make sure I have all of the right information, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps. You can send the log files directly to us at support@plugable.com. Please include “Ticket no. 276244” in the subject line so that we can ensure all of your information stays in the same place.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Mehrkat to obtain some additional information regarding the issue they are experiencing, but we did not receive a response back. If Mehrkat would like to continue troubleshooting the issue, or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support