laptop runs programs fine but I'm crashing on Addn'l screens using Plugable usb 3.0 docking station...?

So I am powering 2 additional screens with the plugable usb 3.0 docking station. When I bring up excel and want to copy a cell to another cell the screens freeze up and I have to wait and extended amount of time to move the mouse. While this is happening if I am able to maneuver the excel doc over to my laptop screen while my two additional screens are crashing I am able to finish the copying of cells in excel on my laptop screen with no problems. I have already updated and restarted my laptop and updated and restarted the plugable usb 3.0 docking station. Can you instruct me to be able to use my screens without delay? Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide. Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for posting. I see you have already reached out to us directly via support@plugable.com and you should already have my direct reply. Just let us know the results of following the instructions we provided via a direct email as time allows and we’ll go from there.

Thank you,

Bob
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support