Laptop image not stable when the laptop is not connected to the Plugable docking station 3900

When my Acer Laptop is not connected to the Docking station UD-3900, the laptop screen is not stable. the image shakes and flicker badly. If I boot up in Safe Mode, the image is just fine. When it is connected to the Docking station, everything is normal. I uninstalled and installed Display Link driver, but nothing changes. Is there any solutions to this issue?

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry that you are running into this issue, but I would be happy to assist!

Just to make sure, you say that when you are not utilizing the Docking station, you experiencing flickering and image shakes on your laptop, but then when you connect the docking station, everything clears up and works?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to chrisk to help him through the individual issue that he was experiencing, but did not receive a reply back. If chrisk would like to continue troubleshooting with us, or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, we would be more than happy to work through additional assistance if they contact us directly at support@plugable.com

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support