Keyboard losses connection after wake up

I have a external Keyboard and Mouse connected to the docking station. When I leave my computer and the monitor turns off and when I come back and wake the computer up (that’s not fully in sleep mode) I have often been having issues with the keyboard not re-connecting and sometimes the mouse, but more the keyboard. This has been happening a lot more now, then when I first got the docking station as never (thinking it could be caused due to windows updates). To re-connect the keyboard I have to either unplug the keyboard then replug or actually put the computer to sleep mode, then wake it back up.

Its becoming a pain in the ass to have to re-connect the keyboard all the time.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.

We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the dock with your accessories attached to it into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Please reference ticket 330546 in the email subject line when emailing us the diagnostic results.

Please don’t hesitate to let us know of other questions.

Thanks again for contacting Plugable support and best wishes!

Joshua Henry

Senior Engineer | Product Owner
Plugable Technologies

Thank You, I have sent the debugging report in.
Also, I just like to add that when this happens the RGB lighting still lights up on the Keyboard.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.