JUST RECEIVED FROM AMAZON YESTERDAY >> BUT

I am unable to enter the keycode on my old computer because several keys (in yourcode) don’t function anymore >> both the old and new computers have detected each other but how can i enter the code on old dell pc? THANK YOU

Hi Steve - Thanks for posting to ask. If one of the two USB keyboards on your PCs isn’t working, you’ll want to just use the one working USB keyboard, and move it between the two machines for entering the product key.

Are you able to set aside the USB keyboard with damaged keys, and move the one working keyboard back and forth?

Thanks and best wishes,
Bernie

Hi Steve,
If both computers are laptops, and you don’t have another keyboard available, you could also use the on-screen keyboard. Here is how to do it:

For XP:

1. Click the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to Accessibility, and then click On-Screen Keyboard to open On-Screen Keyboard.

2. Place your cursor with the mouse in the Product Key field.

3. To close On-Screen Keyboard, click Close.

For WIndows Vista and Windows 7:

1. Click the Start button Picture of the Start button, click All Programs, Accessories, click Ease of Access, and then click On-Screen Keyboard.

2. Place your cursor with the mouse in the Product Key field.

3. To close On-Screen Keyboard, click Close.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if have any other questions or issues during the transfer.

David
Plugable Support