Jerky motion from USB3-3900DHE

Hello - my AOC 2228W is connected to my Microsoft Surface through the pluggable. The monitor occasionally develops jerky, slow motion. What is this problem and how can it be fixed? Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue, I am concerned that the problem may be related to the current DisplayLink drivers installed on your system. Just to make sure I have all of the right information, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug --> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps. Please attach the log files that are generated to a direct email, and send them to support@plugable.com. Please include “Ticket no. 273795” in the subject line, so that we can keep all of your information in the same place.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Wolfpax to obtain some additional information regarding their configuration, but we did not receive a response back. If Wolfpax would like to continue troubleshooting the issue, or anyone else is experiencing the same problem, please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

closed #4