Is there a list that can be filtered to shows which docks support a wide monitor resolution

Trying to determine which dock can support either a 2560 x 1080 or 3440 x 1440 ultra wide monitor, but I can’t seem to find a way except having to open up each docks info spec page.
I currently have the UD-3900 and the UD-ULTCDL, but I’m not sure if they support those resolutions.

Hi @twospirits,

Thanks for posting!

The UD-ULTCDL docking station supports an HDMI display at up to 4K resolution through the HDMI 4K port.

Our UD-3900 docking station does not support a 3440x1440 display, but it is possible to drive a 2560x1080 HDMI display, assuming it is the only display connected to the dock (the DVI port cannot be used at the same time, otherwise both video outputs support a max of 1920x1200 resolution).

I’m afraid we don’t have a good list of docks which support X/Y/Z resolution at this time, but you could open up our docking station collection page and search for “4K” to help narrow that a bit. We’d like to to expand filters in the future to include resolution capabilities.

Thank you!

Mitchell

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.