Is there a list that can be filtered to shows which docks support a wide monitor resolution

Trying to determine which dock can support either a 2560 x 1080 or 3440 x 1440 ultra wide monitor, but I can’t seem to find a way except having to open up each docks info spec page.
I currently have the UD-3900 and the UD-ULTCDL, but I’m not sure if they support those resolutions.

Hi @twospirits,

Thanks for posting!

The UD-ULTCDL docking station supports an HDMI display at up to 4K resolution through the HDMI 4K port.

Our UD-3900 docking station does not support a 3440x1440 display, but it is possible to drive a 2560x1080 HDMI display, assuming it is the only display connected to the dock (the DVI port cannot be used at the same time, otherwise both video outputs support a max of 1920x1200 resolution).

I’m afraid we don’t have a good list of docks which support X/Y/Z resolution at this time, but you could open up our docking station collection page and search for “4K” to help narrow that a bit. We’d like to to expand filters in the future to include resolution capabilities.

Thank you!

Mitchell