Installed and follow directioons for Plugable 3.0 ub 3900... both screen getting "no signal"

I plugged everything in correctly, installed the driver… and still get a black screen with both of my monitors (one DVI and one DVI with HDMI adapter) saying No Signal. What do I do?

Hello Diego,

Thanks for reaching out on our forums and I apologize for the issue you’re having with your Plugable docking station! In order to better assist with this type of issue, I’d like to look at some log files from the computer. If you can leave everything connected and run our debug tool, we should be able to get some idea of what’s going wrong. Could you run it and email the .zip it generates to support@plugable.com? In your email, please reference Ticket #208572 in the subject line to ensure the logs make there way to me.

Here’s how: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick

Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Diego regarding the issue on this thread, but we have not received a response back. If Diego or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know by contacting us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be happy to assist!

Thank you for your patience,

Patrick
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Patrick,

I’m sorry for the delay response… had some hectic days. I’ll be sending you the email shortly. Hopefully we can solve the problem.

Thank you