I ordered a USB Bluetooth 4.0

I ordered a USB Bluetooth 4.0 and plug it into my computer it worked great for about three hours and then literally fell apart I took it back and got a new one plugged it in now my computer will not recognize my speaker any thoughts on what this could be all drivers have been updated please help

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for posting about your Bluetooth adapter. I’m sorry it fell apart! Maybe the cover wasn’t glued properly.

With the new one, I think their may be a driver conflict, even with the updated drivers or maybe something in the sound settings.

We have a troubleshooting tool that can help find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email address of support@plugable.com

Please put “ticket #131054” in the command line.

Thanks,

David
Plugable Support

Hi Tanya,

I’m just checking back to see if you got this working. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!

David
support@plugable.com