I have Bose speakers (using USB2 connection to my Plugable UD-6950Z docking station). It keeps dropping the Bose

I have Bose speakers (using USB2 connection to my Plugable UD-6950Z docking station, that I purchased through you on Amazon). It keeps dropping the Bose speakers (woofer and two desk units), repeatedly.

Please let me know what you need from me to help.

When the issue occurs, the Bose speakers stop showing in my list of speakers on my computer. They just disappear from the list.

Sometimes, but not always, I can pull the USB plug out of the dock and then plug it back in, and then it will work. But not always and not most of the time.

Please help.
Thanks,
Gary

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working fully as expected while using your Plugable UD-6950Z docking station and I would be happy to help.

Thank you as well for the detail that you have provided and for the troubleshooting that you have already performed, that is much appreciated.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address β†’ support@plugable.com with β€˜For ticket #- 402974’ in the subject line that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-6950Z purchase

2. The specific model number of (or a direct web link to) the Bose speakers you are using

3. While the UD-6950Z is connected to your computer and the Bose speakers are connected to the dock (even if not working as expected), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug β†’ https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

That information will help us to determine the next steps.

*** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) ***

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.