I am 6 inches away with a 18 inch USB cable and the Bluetooth still sounds choppy and skips please help I have an HP pavilion

I tried everything but it stills sound choppy don’t know what to do?

Hi Jose,

Thank you for contacting us about your Bluetooth adapter. I’m sorry for the problem with it.

Could you please contact is at support@plugable.com with your Amazon order number and preferred shipping address? I would like to send you a replacement Bluetooth adapter.

David
Plugable Support

I’m extremely happy that Plugable Technologies responded to my problems. This shows they really care about there products and once I get my replacement I will right my review about the product.

Thank You
David Roberts

hello there I was wondering when will I receive my replacement product you said to provide all the info from my order which I did but I have been ignored please respond, thank you

Hi Jose,

I’m sorry. I sent a message directly to your email address saying we have sent a replacement, and giving you the tracking number. I would rather not put the tracking information in a public forum to preserve your privacy.

We sent the adapter on Feb. 14, and the US Postal Service says that it was delivered on Feb. 17. Please let me know if you didn’t get it.

Thank you,
David
Plugable Support