HP Spectre x360 Docking Station compatibility

I don’t have any lag issues with my wireless mouse and keyboard - both are HP. I have the Specter x360 also and get the persistent “HP Recommends” also. Maybe try a different mouse/keyboard - if you can borrow one.

Is there any update about this? I need to buy as soon as possible a docking station for my spectre x360. I have the latest 13.3 model with Kabe Lake R.

Hi Dario, we have released an updated version of our UD-CA1 docking station, called the UD-CA1A (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076HXWR9M). We have experienced better results from internal testing with our HP Spectre x360s but we do not have feedback from customers who have tried.

Good to know David. I wonder which model of x360 have you tried, I noted the original HP charger included has an ouput power of 65w, and the docking station is rated 60w. Just trying to make sure it would be enough

I hope to purchase a Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station with 60W charging. I have an HP Sprectre x360 convertible 13-w0XX. It has dual TB3 one for charging and one for monitor. I would need to use a TB3 to DP adapter. Is my pc compatible with this specific dock? Thanks.

Hi,

still try to figure out, which USB-C dock works fine on Spectre x360 type 13-ac031ng.

Any suggestions to share?

Thanks and regards, André

Model UD-CA1A works perfectly fine with HP Spectre x360 (13-ae012dx)