Thanks for posting and welcome to the Plugable forums!
Strange to hear about this Ethernet issue through your UD-CAM dock. The first steps we’ll want to take are to perform a power-cycle of the unit to reset its internal hub chipset. We’ve seen that this can often restore the dock back to a working state when one or more of its functions are not quite working. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect all USB peripherals as well as the Ethernet cable connected to the dock
- Disconnect docking station from host machine, then disconnect the power adapter from power
- Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
- Connect docking station initially into power only
- Connect docking station to host machine, then connect USB peripherals and the Ethernet cable and test for functionality
Please let me know if this helps at all.
Thanks for giving us a chance to help!