HP Envy x360 Covertable 15-cn0003ca docking station

I want to connect 2-3 monitors to my HP Envy x360 Covertable 15-cn0003ca. I have no clue which docking station to get.

Any recommendations?

Hi Logan,

Thanks for contacting us! I’d be happy to help with your query.

Thank you also for sharing your laptop details, that is much appreciated.

Based on the information you’ve shared I believe one of the following docking stations would be a great option for you:

1. Plugable UD-ULTCDL Docking Station → https://plugable.com/products/ud-ultcdl
    The UD-ULTCDL supports up to three external displays, all through a single USB-C connection to your laptop. One of the monitors, connected via HDMI port, supports up to 4K @ 30Hz resolution and is driven by USB-C Alt Mode technology (which the USB-C port on your laptop supports). The other two monitors can be connected via the HDMI and DVI ports on the dock, and support up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz resolution. These two port are driven by the DisplayLink USB graphics technology. This dock offers four additional USB 3.0 ports, one USB-C port, a Gigabit Ethernet port and an audio jack. The UD-ULTCDL also supports up to 60W charging of the host laptop, but unfortunately your HP Envy does not seem support this feature.

2. Plugable UD-ULTC4K Docking Station → https://plugable.com/products/ud-ultc4k
    The UD-ULTC4K also supports up to three displays, this time two via DisplayPort ports (driven by DisplayLink) with up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution and one via HDMI port (driven by USB-C Alt-Mode) with up to 4K @ 30 Hz resolution. This docking station also offers four additional USB 3.0 ports, one USB-C port, a Gigabit Ethernet port and an audio jack. The UD-ULTC4K also supports up to 60W charging of the host laptop.

Please note that we have not tested our docking stations with your machine and because of that we cannot guarantee that it will definitely be compatible.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Kind regards,
Aga

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.