How to rotate digital viewer 90 degrees

I have a Pluggable microscope. When I move the object under the microscope to the right or left, the image in the digital viewer appears to move down and up respectively. Similarly, when I move the object under the microscope up or down, the image in the digital viewer appears to move to the right and left respectively.

It appears that the image in the viewer needs to be rotated 90 degrees - is there a way to do that?

Thx
John

Hello John,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I do apologize for any trouble you’ve had with our Microscope, and I am here to help. I’d like to clarify, are you trying to get the object right side up with the way you are facing? You’ll want to make sure the Plugable logo on the microscope is facing towards you as you examine your specimens. This will keep things in a level, straight on perspective.

The microscope has a definite “up” and “down” position, which definitely affect the position of your pictures! I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Kevin
Plugable Support
support@plugable.com

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.